NJ Court Clips: Child Support hearing officers. NJ Court Clips takes a look at the Child Support Hearing Officer program.
New Jersey's Landlord Tenant Court resolves disputes between landlords and tenants. Court Clips gives an overview of the process.
The New Jersey Judiciary, along with other governmental and service agencies were concerned by the growing number of families at risk of losing their homes. Together they created the Foreclosure Mediation Program. The program is designed to help homeowners and lenders rework mortgages so that homeowners could have a better chance of making payments and staying in their homes.
Mon - Fri: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Hours by appointment. Evening, weekend, and emergent appointments available
Our services include:
- Real Estate - Residential & Commercial Purchases, Sales and Refinances, Residential & Commercial Real Property Tax Appeals
- Land Use, Development & Environmental Approvals
- Wills, Trusts & Estates - Estate & Succession Planning, Elder Law
- Criminal Defense - DUI, Traffic Offenses, Crimes, and Disorderly Persons Offenses - Municipal Court, Superior Court
- Personal Injury - Auto Accidents, Slip-and-Fall, Product Liability
- Employment, Discrimination & Civil Rights Litigation
- Commercial Litigation - Collections, Breach of Contract
- Business Formation, Mergers, Acquisitions, and Dissolution - LLCs, LLPs, S-Corp, C-Corp,
- Family Law - Divorce, Separation, Custody, Support, Equitable Distribution, Domestic Violence