Due to the extra-ordinary progress being made in vaccinating all those in our area affected by the current pandemic, and, because our office staff is now fully-vaccinated, we are pleased to announce that our office is now fully open to the public, and entry is unrestricted.
However, in accordance with the latest guidance from the CDC, we will continue to employ social distancing, and will require that all unvaccinated visitors wear a mask while in our office. Notwithstanding, everyone is asked to consider the following questions before any appointment:
1.Have you or anyone in your household had any cold or flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, within the last 14 days?
2.Have you NOT yet been fully vaccinated against COVID-19?
3.Are you at higher risk for serious illness from COVID-19 (for more information visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html
If the answer is YES to ANY ONE of these questions, please contact Feeney & Dixon, LLC at [email protected] (or call 973-839-5100) for details about how we can help with the coordination of your appointment. If you are feeling ill, it is recommended that you delay your visit with us until you have recovered.
At your appointment, we ask that everyone use good hygiene and other preventative measures to prevent potential spread of germs. For non-vaccinated individuals, we recommend that you:
- Follow prevention and preparation guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which are available at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html.
- Do not shake hands.
- Bring your own pens or request a new pen to sign documents. Do not share pens.
- Wash your hands before and after the appointment with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and running water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoiding close contact.